The Police Department of the AJK District hires people from AJK in keeping with AJK Act District Quotas to hire eligible, up-and-coming, young, energetic, and diligent boys and girls to fill its new recruits in 2022, as stipulated by the policy of the government.
The National Testing Services is known for its employment service as the NTS for the AJK Police. You must read the below-mentioned AJK Police Advertisement Police Constables Jobs Advertisement for more information.
AJK Police Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||4th August 2022|
|Last Date:||August 18, 2022|
|Job Address:||Deputy Inspector General of Police, AJK Police, Muzaffarabad|
Candidates who have obtained a high school diploma and have passed one more qualifying assessment are eligible for this recruitment. Physical and skill qualifications are outlined in the relevant description.
- Intermediate with a speed of at least 80/40 wpm in English shorthand & typing and 70/40 wpm in Urdu shorthand & typing respectively.
- Intermediate with a short course of a minimum of 6 months duration in Windows, MS (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access), and Urdu composing from a recognized institute with at least English/Urdu typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
- Age Limitation: 18 to 28 Years
- Educational Qualifications: Matriculation
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male and 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 with 1.5-inch expansion – For Male Only
- Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 7 Minutes for Male and 1 Kilometer in 9 Minutes for Females
How to Apply through NTS?
- You must download the offline Application Form and Challan Form from the National Testing Service’s portal www.nts.org.pk.
Application forms, ID photos, CNICs, and copies of Challan forms should be submitted to NTS Headquarters (AJK Police Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8 1, Islamabad.
AJK Police New Jobs 2022