The recording is now available for the GI Hub and Jacobs webinar ‘Global practices and insights for improving infrastructure delivery models.’
The webinar presented GI Hub’s new initiative ‘Improving Delivery Models’ and featured a discussion with stakeholders behind some of the worlds largest transport infrastructure projects.
Watch the recording for a presentation of the initiative’s key features which includes a framework of delivery challenges and improvements, a global case study library and key references. You’ll also hear from major infrastructure delivery agencies and policymakers as they discuss their first-hand experiences of working on the Grand Paris Express, Sydney Metro and Toronto Metrolinx projects.
Learn more about the projects
The webinar session
Co-moderated by Ms Maud De Vautibault, Director Practical Tools and Knowledge, GI Hub and Mr Bryan Harvey, Global Vice President, Program Management, Jacobs.
Thank you to our panelists for the session:
- Mr Benoit Dupuis, Executive Director, Grand Paris Express
- Ms Angela Jeffery, Project Director, Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport
- Mr Dejan Makovsek, Procurement Strategy Lead, Infrastructure and Public Procurement Division, Public Governance Directorate, OECD
- Mr Charl van Niekerk, Executive Vice President – Transit, Infrastructure Ontario
- Mr Matthew Vickerstaff, Deputy CEO and Director of Finance, Infrastructure and Projects Authority, United Kingdom.
Watch the session below, and explore Improving Delivery Models here.