PM Kisan Next (12th) Installment Credit
The Prime Minister of India has, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme, taken the initiative to support the farmers and their families by providing them with income. All the beneficiaries under this will be awarded a total of ₹ 6,000. It was only on the 31st of May, 2022 that the 11th installment of the scheme was distributed. Now, it has been reported that the 12th installment would be distributed only post 1st September 2022.
In other news, the eKYC deadline has been extended by the central government to July 31st, 2022 from May 31st, 2022. eKYC is a mandatory requirement and is part of the eligibility criteria for anyone who wishes to get financial benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme. The amount will then be automatically transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
News Updated Date: 20th July 2022
₹6,000 Yearly Benefit: Farming Families That Are Not Eligible
On May 31st, 2022, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi released the newest and the 11th installments of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme.. Under the scheme, more than 10 crore families are liable to receive a financial benefit. However, there are a few families that the scheme is now excluding. They are farmer families holding constitutional posts, officers who are either serving or retired from the State or Central government and from the Public Sector Undertakings along with Government Autonomous bodies.
The scheme now also excludes professionals such as engineers, doctors, lawyers, and retired pensioners who receive a monthly pension of above ₹ 10 K. In addition, all the citizens who paid their income tax for the last assessment year are also out of the eligibility criteria.
News Updated Date: 18th July 2022
PM KISAN eKYC Deadline Extends Till July 31
There is good news for lakhs of eligible farmers as now they can do their mandatory eKYC till July 31. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme, it has been decided the government extend the deadline from May 31 to July 31. So, for now, the eligible farmers have more than a month to still get done with this mandatory requirement.
It must be noted that the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, released the 11th installment of financial benefits under the scheme back on May 31st. As per the reports, the Prime Minister also made a transfer of ₹ 21,000 crores to the beneficiary farmer families. The families that benefited from such a transfer were about 10 crores.
The scheme was launched in 2019 to provide income support to all landholder farmer families with cultivable land.
News Updated Date: 28th June 2022
The Prime Minister of India launches PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to credit the monetary benefits directly to the accounts of the farmers. Approximately 10 crores of farmers in this country are the beneficiaries of this scheme. PM, in his recent rally, announced that the farmers who are eligible for this scheme would soon get their next installment of the benefits.
In order to access the benefits of the next installments, farmers must update their KYC details of the account registered with the PM Kisan Scheme.
PM Kisan Registration
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your lands, such as survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Registration through mobile
- You can also register yourself by sending an SMS. Open the Message application on your phone type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it on the 51969 or 7738299899.
- Give a call to the call center of the PM Kisan on their toll-free number 1800-180-1551. After the call is placed, the agent will come to you and help you with the process.
- Registration via a mobile phone app is also possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi app is available on the play store.
PM Kisan benefits:
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
To be eligible, farmers must own their land and actively participate in farming yearly. The farmland must be in its own name. A farmer’s family consisting of the husband, wife, and minor children is eligible for this scheme. The land should be up to 2 hectares. The money will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Updates
In his recent speech in Himachal Pradesh, while talking about the 11th Instalment of the PM Kisan Nidhi, PM asked all the beneficiaries to update their accounts with KYC and Link it with Aadhaar before 31st July. Earlier KYC Update date was till 31st May 2022. This has now been extended for two months. Before 31st March 2022, farmers could authenticate and update their eKYC online by using their Aadhaar Card and OTP on their registered number. Now to update their KYC, farmers need to visit their nearest CSC center. Their KYC will be updated after the biometric authentication.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana?
After the authentication is done, eligible farmers can get the benefits if their name is mentioned in the beneficiary list. You can check whether your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list or not by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the ‘Farmers Corner’.
- In that section, you will find ‘Beneficiary Status’; click on it.
- You will be redirected to the page next page, ‘Beneficiaries list under PMKisan’
- That page provides all the necessary information like the state, district, sub-district, block, and village. You have to select the appropriate information from the drop-down menu.
- Verify all the information that you have provided before clicking on the ‘Get Report.’
- A new page will load with the beneficiary list.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Once you get your beneficiary confirmation through mention in the beneficiary list, you wait till the benefits are deposited into your bank account. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your benefits online.
- pmkisan.gov.in is the website you need to visit.
- There is a separate section dedicated to farmer issues ‘Farmers Corner’ click on it.
- Under the drop-down menu, you will find another tab, ‘Beneficiary Status’. Click on it.
- The new web page will open. You need to provide your Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar linked Bank account number.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ tab to further the process.
- All the details regarding your installment status will be displayed on the screen.
PM kisan FAQs:
1. What can we do if the amount is not credited?
Before taking any steps, it is advised to check whether the amount is credited or not. If it is not, you can call the PM Kisan toll-free Number or their helpdesk number 011-24300606.
2. Can I edit my PM Kisan details?
Yes, if the details are verifiable, then you can edit them. Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana home page, and click on the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records’ tab. You can also make changes in name or other details by clicking on the ‘Updation Of Self Registered Farmer’ in the Farmers Corner.
3. In how many days the registration is approved?
To get the registration approved, you have to wait for 30-45 days after the registration is successful.
4. Can a husband and wife Register separately for the benefits?
No. only one household can register for the benefits that are offered under the scheme.
5. What is the last date of the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration?
The last date for the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration is 30th September 2022.
Difference between Working Capital and Startup Loan
Working Capital Loan EMI Calculator
Difference Between Working Capital Loan and Term Loan
Loan for Chartered Accountants
Accounts Receivable Financing
Best Free Accounting Software for Small Business
Difference between tin tan vat pan dsc and din
how to withdraw pf amount online using ua
Business Ideas for Women
10 Business Ideas after Lock Down
Business Skills are Needed to Run Business
Business loan for women
Agriculture business plan
Dairy farm loan
Small Scale Industries in India
GST Registration Online
Aadhar Card Status
PAN Card Correction & Update
Aadhaar Card Download
PAN Card Apply Online
Instant PAN Card through Aadhaar
PAN Card Mistakes – To Avoid
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
PAN Card Details Search By Name, DoB, PAN Number & Address
What is a Cancelled Cheque